The Carbon Footprint Handbook
The Carbon Footprint Handbook Book Details:
|Book Title:||The Carbon Footprint Handbook|
|Author:||Muthu S S|
|Publication:||Taylor & Francis Exclusive(Cbs)|
Buy now Muthu S S The Carbon Footprint Handbook book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm and PayUindia.
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available.
For General Enquiries E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Carbon Footprint Handbook Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofThe Carbon Footprint Handbook Book
Thorough and detailed, The Carbon Footprint Handbook encompasses all areas of carbon footprint, including the scientific elements, methodological and technological aspects, standards, industrial case studies, and communication of carbon footprint results. Written and edited by an international group of experts, the far-ranging topics on carbon footprinting are divided into three sections comprising chapters focused on methodology, modeling, and case studies. The concepts of carbon footprint and climate change are no longer new to the world. As a result, there is increasing interest in quantifying and reducing the carbon footprint around the world, from industrial to individual levels. This book describes modeling aspects and calculations of carbon footprint in organizations and production. It emphasizes the importance of locating non-polluting energy sources as well as sustainability. The book also provides case studies offering a wealth of information on practices and methods in detecting and addressing carbon footprint. The Carbon Footprint Handbook is an important reference that discusses, in depth, the essential details of carbon footprint assessment. It uses research and case studies on methods and practices from locations around the world including China, India, Spain, and Latin America. It demonstrates that the problems of carbon footprint are indeed worldwide while showing how they can be addressed in myriad areas of life, from industrial to personal action.
Book Type :
Higher Education Textbooks
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
The Carbon Footprint Handbook Published On :
Import, 23 Sep 2015
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- The Carbon Footprint Handbook Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of The Carbon Footprint Handbook book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- The Carbon Footprint Handbook by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item