- Reduced price
The Hip Joint
The Hip Joint Book Details:
|The Hip Joint
|Lyer K M
|Taylor & Francis Exclusive(Cbs)
Buy now Lyer K M The Hip Joint book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
The Hip Joint Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofThe Hip Joint Book
For centuries, orthopaedic surgeons have been managing the pain, limp, and gait disturbance that develop in association with various traumas and diseases of the hip joint. The hip is a ball-and-socket joint that has a good range of movement, but it is stable and rarely dislocates, even after high-impact trauma, and can withstand repeated motion and a fair amount of wear and tear. However, despite its durability, it is not indestructible. With age and use, the cartilage can wear down or become damaged. Overuse of muscles and tendons of the hip, for example, in athletes, leads to hip pain due to muscle strain or tendonitis. Other factors that can cause pain and lead to progressive arthritic changes include the abnormal anatomy a person is born with, conditions that develop during the growth and development of bones, and trauma as well as wear and tear due to ageing. The diagnosis and management of hip injuries have evolved substantially with advances in hip arthroscopy and diagnostic tools such as MRI and new, minimally invasive techniques. This book provides a detailed account of the hip joint s anatomy and biomechanics and serves as a practical guide for the diagnosis and treatment of hip diseases and injuries at all ages. The book covers recent trends in orthopaedic surgery of the hip joint, including the latest advances in revision total hip arthroplasty (THA), computer-assisted navigation for THA, resurfacing of the hip joint, neoplastic conditions around the hip, and indications, complications, and outcomes of hip arthroscopy. The chapters are written by experts who have contributed greatly to the understanding of problems of the hip joint. The book will be appreciated by undergraduate and postgraduate students, experienced hip surgeons, medical doctors, and practicing consultants in orthopaedics.
Book Type :
Higher Education Textbooks
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
The Hip Joint Published On :
Import, 12 Oct 2016
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- The Hip Joint Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of The Hip Joint book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- The Hip Joint by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item