The Law of Assisted Reproduction
The Law of Assisted Reproduction (Paperback) Book Details:
|Book Title:||The Law of Assisted Reproduction|
Buy now Seamus Burns The Law of Assisted Reproduction book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
The Law of Assisted Reproduction Book Information:
sisted Reproduction, Second Edition examines the impact of the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 2008 (HFEA 2008) and the ongoing controversial issues that surround it from legal, ethical, moral, social and medical points of view. It also examines the contribution of Parliament in fashioning the legal provisions in the amended legislation. The second edition is updated to cover: - Abortion controversy and the current law in England and Wales - New case law on parentage of children born from IVF - ECHR case law concerning embryo research and fertility treatment - The Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 1990 - the birth of the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority - The NHS IVF postcode lottery - Human Fertilisation and Embryology (Mitochondrial Donation) Regulations 2015 - The Supreme Court case (In the matter of an application by the Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission for Judicial - Review (Northern Ireland)  UKSC 27) on NI abortion law compatibility with ECHR - Sarah Ewart case - Re Z (A Child: Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act: Parental Order) - Parillo v Italy - Re A and others (Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act) - Consideration of ECHR dimensions The second edition also contains new chapters on: - Abortion law developments in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland - Controversies relating to fertility treatment, embryonic research and abortion - Three parent Children-Mitochondrial Donation - Consideration of the key changes to the Code of Practice, (9th Edition), January 2019 This is an essential title for practitioners in medical/healthcare law and ethics, as well as national and international law libraries and students.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
The Law of Assisted Reproduction Published On :
- The Law of Assisted Reproduction Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of The Law of Assisted Reproduction book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- The Law of Assisted Reproduction by Seamus Burns Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Higher Education Textbooks
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles