- Reduced price
The Nanobiotechnology Handbook
The Nanobiotechnology Handbook Book Details:
|The Nanobiotechnology Handbook
|Taylor & Francis Exclusive(Cbs)
Buy now Xie Y The Nanobiotechnology Handbook book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
The Nanobiotechnology Handbook Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofThe Nanobiotechnology Handbook Book
A thorough overview of nanobiotechnology and its place in advances in applied science and engineering, The Nanobiotechnology Handbook combines contributions from physics, bioorganic and bioinorganic chemistry, molecular and cellular biology, materials science, and medicine as well as from mechanical, electrical, chemical, and biomedical engineering to address the full scope of current and future developments. World-class experts discuss the role of nanobiotechnology in bioanalysis, biomolecular and biomedical nanotechnology, biosensors, biocatalysis and biofuel, and education and workforce development. It includes a companion CD that contains all figures in the book. The book begins with discussions of biomimetic nanotechnology, including a comprehensive overview of DNA nanostructure and DNA-inspired nanotechnology, aptamer-functionalized nanomaterials as artificial antibodies, artificial enzymes, molecular motors, and RNA structures and RNA-inspired nanotechnology. It shows how nanotechnology can be inspired by nature as well as adverse biological events in diagnostic and therapeutic development. From there, the chapters cover major important and widely used nanofabrication techniques, applications of nanotechnology for bioprocessing followed by coverage of the applications of atomic force microscopy (AFM), optical tweezers and nanofluidics as well as other nanotechnology-enabled biomolecular and cellular manipulation and detection. Focusing on major research trends, the book highlights the importance of nanobiotechnology to a range of medical applications such as stem cell technology and tissue engineering, drug development and delivery, imaging, diagnostics, and therapeutics. And with coverage of topics such as nanotoxicity, responsible nanotechnology, and educational and workforce development, it provides a unique overview and perspective of nanobiotechnology impacts from a researcher s, entrepreneur s, economist s and educator s point of view. It provides a resource for current applications and future development of nanobiotechnology.
Book Type :
Higher Education Textbooks
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
The Nanobiotechnology Handbook Published On :
Import, 18 Jan 2013
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- The Nanobiotechnology Handbook Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of The Nanobiotechnology Handbook book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- The Nanobiotechnology Handbook by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item