The New Microbiology: From Microbiomes to CRISPR (ASM Books)
The New Microbiology: From Microbiomes to CRISPR (ASM Books) () Book Details:
|Book Title:||The New Microbiology: From Microbiomes to CRISPR (ASM Books)|
|Publication:||TAYLOR & FRANCIS EXCLUSIVE(CBS)|
Buy now COSSART P The New Microbiology: From Microbiomes to CRISPR (ASM Books) book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
The New Microbiology: From Microbiomes to CRISPR (ASM Books) Book Information:
has undergone radical changes over the past few decades, ushering in an exciting new era in science. In The New Microbiology, Pascale Cossart tells a splendid story about the revolution in microbiology, especially in bacteriology. This story has wide-ranging implications for human health and medicine, agriculture, environmental science, and our understanding of evolution. The revolution results from the powerful tools of molecular and cellular biology, genomics, and bioinformatics, which have yielded amazing discoveries, from entire genome sequences to video of bacteria invading host cells. This book is for both scientists and especially nonscientists who would like to learn more about the extraordinary world of bacteria. Dr. Cossart's overview of the field of microbiology research, from infectious disease history to the ongoing scientific revolution resulting from CRISPR technologies, is presented in four parts. New concepts in microbiology introduces the world of bacteria and some recent discoveries about how they live, such as the role of regulatory RNAs including riboswitches, the CRISPR defense system, and resistance to antibiotics. Sociomicrobiology: the social lives of bacteria helps us see the new paradigm by which scientists view bacteria as highly social creatures that communicate in many ways, for example in the assemblies that reside in our intestine or in the environment. The biology of infections reviews some of history's worst epidemics and describes current and emerging infectious diseases, the organisms that cause them, and how they produce an infection. Bacteria as tools introduces us to molecules derived from microbes that scientists have harnessed in the service of research and medicine, including the CRISPR/Cas9 genome-editing technology. The New Microbiology takes us on a journey through a remarkable revolution in science that is occurring here and now.
Book Type :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
The New Microbiology: From Microbiomes to CRISPR (ASM Books) Published On :
- The New Microbiology: From Microbiomes to CRISPR (ASM Books) Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of The New Microbiology: From Microbiomes to CRISPR (ASM Books) book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- The New Microbiology: From Microbiomes to CRISPR (ASM Books) by COSSART P Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book listed for sale
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Higher Education Textbooks
As Per Edition's Page count
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all others