- Reduced price
Variable Speed Generators: Volume 2
Variable Speed Generators: Volume 2 Book Details:
|Book Title:||Variable Speed Generators: Volume 2|
|Publication:||Taylor & Francis Exclusive(Cbs)|
Buy now Boldea I Variable Speed Generators: Volume 2 book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Variable Speed Generators: Volume 2 Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofVariable Speed Generators: Volume 2 Book
Variable Speed Generators, the second of two volumes in the Electric Generators Handbook, provides extensive coverage of variable speed generators in distributed generation and renewable energy applications around the world. The book delves into the steady state, transients, control, and design of claw-pole-rotor synchronous, induction, permanent-magnet-(PM)-assisted synchronous, and switched reluctance starter alternators for electric hybrid vehicles. It discusses PM synchronous, transverse flux PM, and flux reversal PM generators for low-speed wind and hydro energy conversion. It also explores linear motion alternators for residential and spacecraft applications. Numerous design and control examples illustrate the exposition. Fully revised and updated to reflect the last decade s worth of progress in the field, this Second Edition adds new sections that: Address the ride-through control of doubly fed induction generators under unbalanced voltage sags Consider the control of stand-alone doubly fed induction generators under unbalanced nonlinear loads Detail a stand-alone squirrel cage induction generator (SCIG) with AC output and a low-rating pulse-width modulated (PWM) converter Present a twin stator winding SCIG with 50 percent rating inverter and diode rectifier, and a dual stator winding induction generator with nested cage rotor Examine interior permanent magnet claw-pole-alternator systems for more vehicle braking energy recuperation, and high power factor Vernier PM generators Depict a PM-assisted reluctance synchronous motor/generator for an electric hybrid vehicle, and a double stator switched reluctance generator with segmented rotor Describe the grid to stand-alone transition motion-sensorless dual-inverter control of permanent magnet synchronous generators with asymmetrical grid voltage sags and harmonics filtering The promise of renewable, sustainable energy rests on our ability to design innovative power systems that are able to harness energy from a variety of sources. Variable Speed Generators, Second Edition supplies state-of-the-art tools necessary to design, validate, and deploy the right power generation technologies to fulfill tomorrow's complex energy needs.
Book Type :
Engineering & Technology
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Variable Speed Generators: Volume 2 Published On :
Import, 29 Sep 2015
Sciences, Technology & Medicine, Engineering & Technology Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- Variable Speed Generators: Volume 2 Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Variable Speed Generators: Volume 2 book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Variable Speed Generators: Volume 2 by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item