- Reduced price
Vulvovaginal Infections Book Details:
|Ledger W J
|2 edition (1 April 2016)
Buy now Ledger W J Vulvovaginal Infections book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Vulvovaginal Infections Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofVulvovaginal Infections Book
Vulvovaginal Infections presents new knowledge to help clinicians accurately diagnose and treat their patients and highlights for researchers remaining unsolved problems and the most promising areas for continued investigation. Clinical gynecologists will find practical advice and extensive insight into solving real-life clinical scenarios. The book opens by presenting information on the microbiology of the vagina and vaginal immunology. It then discusses the diagnosis of vulvovaginal disease, including physical examination, screening processes, and laboratory testing. Diagnosis is followed by covering various vulvovaginal infections including bacterial vaginosis, Candida vulvovaginitis, Trichomonas vaginalis vaginitis, genital herpes, human papillomavirus genital infections, allergic vulvovaginitis, menopausal vulvovaginitis, cytolytic vaginosis, aerobic vaginitis, and more. For each of these conditions, the book presents information on its background, microbiology, immunology, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment. Therapy details are provided with an emphasis on nuances that can be applied to women who fail to respond to medication prescribed or who respond and then become symptomatic once treatment has ended. This new edition discusses major advances in the characterization of endogenous microbiota that populate the genital tract in women of all ages. It also provides a more sophisticated appreciation of immune mechanisms found in the healthy female genital tract and alterations that increase both susceptibility and consequences of various infectious and noninfectious disorders. A major impetus for writing this new edition is to help the busy clinician, resident, or fellow by explaining advances in individual disorders in a manner that is relevant to their practice.
Book Type :
Higher Education Textbooks
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Vulvovaginal Infections Published On :
Import, 1 Apr 2016
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- Vulvovaginal Infections Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Vulvovaginal Infections book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Vulvovaginal Infections by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item