What A Waste: Rubbish, Recycling, and Protecting our Planet
What A Waste: Rubbish, Recycling, and Protecting our Planet (Hardcover) Book Details:
|Book Title:||What A Waste: Rubbish, Recycling, and Protecting our Planet|
Buy now French, Jess What A Waste: Rubbish, Recycling, and Protecting our Planet book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 934 456 2268
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
What A Waste: Rubbish, Recycling, and Protecting our Planet Book Information:
ow about our environment. The good, the bad, and the incredibly innovative. From pollution and litter to renewable energy and plastic recycling.This educational book will teach young budding ecologists about how our actions affect planet Earth and the big impact we can make by the little things we do.Did you know that every single plastic toothbrush ever made still exists? Or that there is a floating mass of rubbish larger than the USA drifting around the Pacific Ocean?It is not all bad news though. While this is a knowledge book that explains where we are going wrong, What a Waste also shows what we are getting right! Discover plans to save our seas. How countries are implementing green projects worldwide, and how to turn waste into something useful. The tiniest everyday changes can make all the difference to ensure our beautiful planet stays lush and teeming with life. It is a lively kid's educational book with fabulous illustrations and fun facts about the world broken into easy to digest bite-sized bits. Each page can be looked at in short bursts or longer reads for more detail, making it a great children's book for a range of age groups.Get Involved - Make A Difference!Almost everything we do creates waste, from litter and leftovers to factory gases and old gadgets. Find out where it goes, how it affects our planet and what we can do to reduce the problem. From how to make your home more energy and water efficient, to which items can be recycled and tips for grocery shopping, this book is packed full of ideas on how you can get involved to make our planet a better place to live.This environment book for children has a wealth of ideas for becoming a planet-defending hero:-Discover shocking facts about the waste we produce and where it goes-Learn where about our Earth's limited resources and how to take some pressure off-Your trash is another man's treasure-Small changes to take your home from wasteful to super resource efficient-Dive into saving our oceans and super recycling-And much, much moreWhat a Waste is one of several nature books for kids written by Jess French, a passionate conservationist and veterinarian committed to protecting the beautiful world we live in.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
What A Waste: Rubbish, Recycling, and Protecting our Planet Published On :
- What A Waste: Rubbish, Recycling, and Protecting our Planet Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of What A Waste: Rubbish, Recycling, and Protecting our Planet book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- What A Waste: Rubbish, Recycling, and Protecting our Planet by French, Jess Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
The Genre may be either fiction or non-fiction
Page count varies for each edition/reprint
4 April 2019
Reference Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles