Wide-Band Slow-Wave Systems: Simulation and Applications
Wide-Band Slow-Wave Systems: Simulation and Applications (Hardcover) Book Details:
|Book Title:||Wide-Band Slow-Wave Systems: Simulation and Applications|
|Author:||Stanislovas Staras; Others|
Buy now Stanislovas Staras; Others Wide-Band Slow-Wave Systems: Simulation and Applications book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Wide-Band Slow-Wave Systems: Simulation and Applications Book Information:
electromagnetics has seen considerable advances in recent years, based on the wide applications of numerical methods for investigating electromagnetic fields, microwaves, and other devices. Wide-Band Slow-Wave Systems: Simulation and Applications presents new technical solutions and research results for the analysis, synthesis, and design of slow-wave structures for modern electronic devices with super-wide pass-bands. It makes available, for the first time in English, significant research from the past 20 years that was previously published only in Russian and Lithuanian. The authors examine electrodynamics, multiconductor lines, and numerical methods for the modeling, simulation, analysis, and design of various super-wide-band slow-wave structures, including helical, meander, and gutter-type systems. The book features: The electrodynamic method for analysis of helical structures containing periodical inhomogeneities The multiconductor line method for analysis of complex helical, meander, and gutter-type wide-band slow-wave structures The method of moments for modeling and analysis of multiconductor lines containing a limited number of lines and meander structures with limited length Use of powerful software systems Microwave Office, MICROWAVE STUDIO, and MATLAB for modeling, analysis, and design A synergy of various methods for investigating and designing wide-band slow-wave structures Solution of specific problems related to the design of wide-band and super-wide-band electrodynamic delay and deflection systems Principles of computer-aided design of slow-wave structuresPresenting the theory, principles, properties, and applications of wide-band and super-wide-band slow-wave structures, this book will be of interest to students, engineers, researchers, and designers in the fields of electronic and microwave engineering.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Wide-Band Slow-Wave Systems: Simulation and Applications Published On :
- Wide-Band Slow-Wave Systems: Simulation and Applications Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of Wide-Band Slow-Wave Systems: Simulation and Applications book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- Wide-Band Slow-Wave Systems: Simulation and Applications by Stanislovas Staras; Others Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Sciences, Technology & Medicine
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Sciences, Technology & Medicine, Engineering & Technology Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles